Professional & DIY Brow Products
Terms and Conditions
“We/us” means MG Cosmetics by Mary Gallogly.
“website” means the website located at www.mgcosmetic.net or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
“you/your” means a user of this website.” personal information” means the details provided by you when registering on our website.
“product” means a product displayed for sale on the website.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
“Terms” means the terms and conditions as set out here.
These terms are provided by MG Cosmetics by Mary Gallogly and set out the terms and conditions under which you may use our website. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you do not accept these terms, then please do not use our website.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO
(A) modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or
(b) change or revise these terms and conditions from time to time if you do not agree to such amended terms, you must stop using the website. If you continue to use the website you will be deemed to have accepted the amended terms.
Changes to these terms and conditions will be effective immediately when they are posted on the website.
You are provided with access to this website in accordance with these terms and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these terms.
Each product on this website is listed subject to its product description. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time the relevant information was posted on the website.
The prices of a product, as displayed on our website, include vat where relevant, but do not include the delivery charges.
USE OF DISCOUNT CODES
– discount codes may be subject to limited time only.
– discount codes may not be used in conjunction with any other offers/bundles/sales..
– discount codes may not be used on new product launches.
– discount codes may not be used on gift cards
– discount codes may not be used on professional account products
MAKING A PURCHASE
BY PLACING AN ORDER THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, YOU WARRANT THAT YOU ARE:
(a) legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
(b) at least 18 years old.
After placing an order through our website, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e mail that confirms that the product has been despatched (the “confirmation of despatch”). The contract between us (“contract”) will only be formed once we send you the confirmation of despatch.
The contract existing then between you and us will relate only to those products whose despatch we have confirmed in the confirmation of despatch. We will not be obliged to supply any other products which may have been part of your order until the despatch of such products has been confirmed in a separate confirmation of despatch.
In some cases we may refuse to accept an order from you, as a result of one or more of the following:
– the product you ordered not being in stock.
– our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
– the identification of a pricing or product description error.
– you not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in these terms.
We do not give any warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, express or implied, relating to the information contained on this website or on any website to which it is linked. We make no representations or warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics contained on this website, or on any website to which it is linked. We do not warrant that our website or any website to which it is linked or any relevant server, are free of computer viruses or other harmful applications
We accept all major credit and debit cards – customer credit card information is not stored by us on our servers.
All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
•The delivery period given when you receive your order is approximate. In the unlikely event that an item you ordered is not in stock, we will contact you to inform you of the expected delivery date. Should you subsequently decide not to pursue your order, we will cancel same and issue you with a full refund.
•If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock – again we will contact you to inform you of any goods that are not in stock.
•if you order products from our website for international delivery they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
•please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
•please note during busy periods i.e. Black Friday or promotional periods, there may be delays and delivery may be up to 10 working days.
You agree that:
– any information provided by you will be true, accurate, current and complete in all respects;
– you are the authorised holder of any credit/debit card you may use on the website and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered;
– you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use;
– you are eighteen years old or older. If you are under eighteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this site;
– you will notify us immediately of any changes to any information you have submitted to the website;
– you will only use the material on the website for your personal use only, and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever;
– you will not do any of the following without obtaining prior written permission for us:
– redistribute or modify any of the content from our website
– remove any copyright or trademark notices from any copies of the content;
– create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content of our website;
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and MG Cosmetics by Mary Gallogly with respect to the use of the website. These provisions (terms, conditions, disclaimers and exclusions) shall be construed in accordance with English law.
USER-GENERATED CONTENT POLICY
By tagging your social media posts and/or social media images (including their captions) with #mgcosmetics or #mgcosmetic or #marygallogly or #mg or #mgcosmeticbymarygallogly (the “ mg cosmetics hashtags”), or with the following handles @mgcosmetics, or by uploading content to any mg cosmetic or mobile applications and/or the MG Cosmetics by Mary Gallogly social media pages (together the “ mg cosmetics platforms”) you agree to the following MG Cosmetics by Mary Gallogly policy.
All posts and content tagged with the MG Cosmetics by Mary Gallogly hashtags and/or the MG Cosmetics by Mary Gallogly handles, or uploaded to the MG Cosmetics by Mary Gallogly platforms, including without limitation, your name, biographical information and all other names, usernames, pseudonyms, text, likenesses, graphics, logos, marks, images, photographs, code, videos, clips, gifs, moving images and all other information and material shall be referred to in this policy as “UCG”.
1. You grant us a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable – unless you tell us otherwise – transferable, worldwide licence (including the right to sub-licence) to use, publish, edit and remove UGC in our sole discretion and on any media, for any purpose, including to advertise our products;
2. You hereby warrant and represent that:
i) you own all rights in UGC;
ii) you have obtained permission from any person(s) identifiable in UGC to grant the rights specified in this policy, or where those person(s) are aged 18 years or under, you either:
A. Are the parent or legal guardian or such identified person(s), or
B. Have obtained the express consent from a parent or legal guardian of such identified person(s) to their appearance in UGC and to you submitting UGC to the MG Cosmetics by Mary Gallogly platforms.
3. Your use and our use of UGC will not infringe the rights of any third party or breach any applicable law or regulation
4. You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably waive (or procure the same from any third party where applicable) any and all moral rights and any other similar rights in connection with our usage of UGC.
BREXIT AND ORDERS TO IRELAND / EUROPE
Vat, duties & taxes are assessed by customs & are the responsibility of the customer
MG COSMETICS REVIEW COMPETITION T&C’S.
BY SUBMITTING A COMPETITION ENTRY, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. To enter you must write a valid review for a product you have purchased from mg cosmetics.
2. The winner will receive one item from mgcosmetics. Competition ends 00:00 bst of date stated on post. No returns, refunds or exchanges. Entrant is responsible for receiving the prize safely and if lost there will be no replacements.
3. Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
4. The prizes are supplied by mg cosmetics by Mary Gallogly. MG Cosmetics by Mary Gallogly reserve the right to replace the prizes with alternative prizes of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond MG Cosmetics by Mary Gallogly control makes it necessary to do so.
5. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
6. In order to claim the prizes you must do so by responding via email to MG Cosmetics by Mary Gallogly using the email address you used to enter the competition (the review) by no later than date stated on post. The decision of MG Cosmetics by Mary Gallogly is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
8. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, MG Cosmetics by Mary Gallogly may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
9. MG Cosmetics by Mary Gallogly reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
10. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
11. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. MG Cosmetics by Mary Gallogly may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
All operations and content of MG Cosmetics site have been Trademarked and copyrighted. All text, site design, logos, images etc are the exclusive property of MG Cosmetics and cannot be reproduced, modified, copied, uploaded etc for any purposes, unless specified in writing, signed by MG Cosmetics Ltd.
Any unlawful use of material from this site may breach any copyright, trademark or other related laws and may result in criminal charges.