Professional & DIY Brow Products
Eyebrow Henna Tint Kit
MG Cosmetics Henna Brow Kit is a vegan cruelty free eyebrow dye that is made from the Henna Plant. It not only tints eyebrow hair, it also stains the skin underneath increasing brow definition and creating a beautiful 3D look to the brows
Brow Henna is an natural alternative to traditional oxidant based eyebrow tints that dry out and damage brow hair. Brow Henna acts like a blanket to brow hair, locking in moisture keeping brow hair healthy and hydrated resulting in encouraging brow hair growth also.
Professional DIY Henna Kit – features everything you need to create beautiful full Henna stained brows from the comfort of your own home. Included with your kit, a Easy Step by Step Video Tutorial enabling you to get the best results and create your Desired Brow Shade, Shape and Definition.
MG Cosmetics Henna is a specially formulated ancient natural brow staining treatment enriched with botanical ingredients and extracts, in addition with carefully selected herbal extracts and essential oils to provide a longer lasting vibrant henna tint.
MG Cosmetics Henna colours eyebrow hairs as well as the skin underneath creating your desired definition and shape while protecting and nourishing your brows. The colour lasts 4-6 weeks on brow hairs and up to 10 days on the skin depending upon your skin type.
The Professional DIY Kit Includes:
– Brow Henna
– Henna Activator
– Brow Grow
– Glass Mixing Dish
– Henna Application Brush
– Eyebrow Brush
– Henna Measure Scoop
Prior to Henna Treatment
– A Henna patch test MUST be performed 48 hours prior to use
– No use of Retina A or AHA products around the brow area for 72 hours prior to treatment
– Skin must be free from self-tanners/sunless Tanners prior to henna application as this will create a yellow or green shade
Mix 1 scoop of henna with 2 drops of activator, apply to your inner wrist, inner arm or behind your ear, remove with damp cotton after 15 minutes. If any itching, redness, burning, swelling, blistering or any shortness of breath occurs in this time or 48 hours after your patch test, do not preform brow henna on your brows.
– Cleanse eyebrows free from makeup and oil, pad dry with cotton
– Mix 2 spoons of Henna with 3 drops of Activator in the mixing dish. Mix until you have a smooth soy sauce like consistency.
– Apply a layer of henna to one brow at a time creating your desired shape, allow the henna to develop for 15-25 minutes (For ombré natural effect at beginning of your brow, apply a thinner layer of henna to this area and remove henna with cotton tip off the front section of your brows after 5minutes)
– Removal, press a dampened cotton circle on top of the henna, press a number of times and slide upwards. Repeat this step until the henna has completely removed.
– Apply Brow Grow oil to the brow hairs and skin. This restores the structure of brow hairs resulting in nourishing, prolonging henna staining and creating healthier, fuller brows
– Apply MG cosmetic’s Brow Grow daily to prolong henna staining, nourish and aid in creating healthier fuller brows
– Keep the brow area dry and free of any products and avoid heat treatments for 24hours after application
– Don’t apply Retin-A or AHA’s around the brow area for 72 hours
– Avoid sunbathing, sun exposure, swimming/saunas, sweating, exfoliating or rubbing the brows for 24 hours post-treatment to avoid henna fading
Lawsonia inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder, Sodium percarbonate, Citric acid, p-phenylenediamine, p-aminphenol, Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, Emblica officianalis (Amla) fruit extract, Acacia concina (Shikakai) fruit extract.
Purified water, Glycerine, Aloe Vera leaf Ext, Saccharide Isomerate, Polysorbate 20, Green Tea Ext, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Gluconate.
BROW GROW SERUM
Sunflower Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Castor oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Coco-Caprylate / Caprate, Ocimum Basilicum Hairy Root Culture Extract (and) Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Linoleic Acid (and) Linolenic Acid, Vitamin F Forte, Vitamin E.